A simple static website generator
- Fixed excessive CPU usage issue when running Serum development server.
- Changed the syntax of markdown header.
- Introduced “includes” templates.
- Internal change: Serum now uses 2-pass building process.
- Serum now catches some errors occurring in template rendering procedure.
- Fixed inconsistencies in auto-generated default templates.
- Serum Development Server now reloads
serum.json when rebuilding the project.
- Lots of internal code changes and maintainability improvements. (Not quite related to end-user experiences, though.)
raw_date post info variable.
- Now tags are displayed in alphabetical order.
- A new variable
raw_date has been added to
post.html.eex template. Read "Templates" to learn more.
- Format the codes so that warnings won’t be generated in Elixir 1.4 and above.
- Site build will be aborted if the system timezone is not set.
- Improve error handling
- Minor bug fixes